[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Resources Changes for Sakai 11

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 15:00:35 PST 2014

I third that. Hiding the WebDAV term can just be confusing, but it doesn't
need to be front and centre, so having it in brackets is a good option.
It's basically just a list of instructions, so maybe even something that
describes that.
The link doesnt actually setup anything, so having the word 'setup' without
the word 'instructions' might make a user think it actually does something
for them.