[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Resources Changes for Sakai 11

Chris Kretler ckretler at umich.edu
Wed Feb 19 12:54:06 PST 2014

I agree with the comments that 'Desktop' may give the wrong impression.  We
could use a term like 'Client Connect'.  Keep in mind that the current
button is significantly wider than the other buttons in that space.  We'd
like to skinny that up.

As far as WebDAV goes, we are going to steer away from that term.  Polling
indicated that 88% of our users are unfamiliar with the term WebDAV.

Chris Kretler
Business Analyst
University of Michigan