[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Resources Changes for Sakai 11

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iu.edu
Wed Feb 19 12:23:18 PST 2014

Or even “Desktop Access Instructions”.
==========================
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Teaching and Learning Technologies
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iu.edu

From: Jeff Ziegler <ziegler at umich.edu<mailto:ziegler at umich.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 3:12 PM
To: bethk <bkirschn at umich.edu<mailto:bkirschn at umich.edu>>
Cc: "sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>" <sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>>, "sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org> Developers" <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] Resources Changes for Sakai 11

I think that "Setup Desktop Access" aligns more with the instructions the user will actually see when that button is clicked. "Desktop Access" is slightly shorter but might create the expectation that all you have to do is click to have desktop access to Resources.