[Building Sakai] Trunk: profile and roster removed from .externals

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Feb 18 06:54:15 PST 2014

The profile trunk Jenkins job has been disabled.  Note that clog trunk (included in the experimental build) still has a dependency on profile classique.  I've asked Adrian to adjust clog trunk's depenedency tree in light of Sakai trunk changes.

Cheers,

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228