[Building Sakai] Assignment associated to grade item: student's grade cannot be changed in assignment tool

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 18 06:36:44 PST 2014

Yeah Raul, it has been noticed years ago on

This is part of the initial design for Assignment and has never been
expanded. We welcome a patch, and have some suggestions for fixing it, but
you'd have to make sure whatever solution doesn't break the old 2 digit
grades. Either providing backward compatibility or some type of conversion,
which would need to be code based since all of these grades are stored as
XML attributes.