[Building Sakai] [samigo-team] Respondus LockDown Browser

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Mon Feb 17 13:01:01 PST 2014

Our experience with lock down has been good so far. We have used this with Samigo and Mnene. There are some design difference between the 2, and for ex force completion for Mneme does not work and is not an option for Samigo.
We have one more strange issue affecting 5% of our users on Mac and pc's that causes a login looping issue and we have not found a solution to this so far (almost a year). The other draw back with the company is that their support model only uses email and I find it hard to deal with them under this model for support.
But for majority cases this is working well as a first line of defense.

Thanks,
Narasi