[Building Sakai] Fwd: LTI Tool Consumer certification test results (ref: 9c4b2b44-fd14-442f-9962-6f1f71163848)

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 14 02:22:33 PST 2014

Are saying that the IMS LTI 2.0 spec is now finalised, published and is not subject to any more discussion / modification etc.?

I was talking to the folks from iParadigm yesterday who seemed to think it wouldn't be published until mid 2015. I will correct them!

Good old Sakai - leading the field once more! Does this mean another tattoo then?

adam