[Building Sakai] Sakai Trunk in Transition

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Feb 12 14:07:29 PST 2014

I am afflicted by the same issue.

slovo:trunk arwhyte$ sudo svn commit -m "SAK-25727 replace ECLv2.txt with LICENSE file"
Password:
Deleting       ECLv2.txt
Adding         LICENSE
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't move '/usr/local/svn/repositories/svn/db/txn-protorevs/202598-4es4.rev' to '/usr/local/svn/repositories/svn/db/revs/202/202599': Permission denied

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228