[Building Sakai] LTI - External Tools button missing in Site Info

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Feb 6 06:41:49 PST 2014

The External Tool admin tools are stealthed in 2.9 by default
	stealthTools at org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ActiveToolManager=sakai.profile,sakai.basiclti.admin.helper,sakai.basiclti.admin,osp.wizard,osp.presLayout

You can unstealth everything, or some subset depending on what you want to show up, in sakai.properties:
	stealthTools at org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ActiveToolManager=

- Beth