[Building Sakai] Does anyone know the PI I call to get the "Enrolled in" String in this screen shot below?

Schauer, Christopher R cschauer at txstate.edu
Tue Feb 4 16:22:00 PST 2014

I had to do something similar not too long ago. The way I did it was to check each section using the CourseManagementService.isEnrolled method. Assuming you have a site with type org.sakaiproject.site.api.Site:

ArrayList<String> userProviders = new ArrayList<String>();
Set<String> providerIds = authzGroupService.getProviderIds(SiteService.siteReference(site.getId()));
for (String providerId : providerIds) {
  try {
    Section section = courseManagementService.getSection(providerId);
    String enrollmentSetId = section.getEnrollmentSet().getEid();

    if (courseManagementService.isEnrolled(user.getEid(), enrollmentSetId)) {
      userProviders.add(providerId);
    }
  } catch (IdNotFoundException ex) {
    // Skip this provider id if a section can't be found.
    M_log.warn("No section found for provider id " + providerId);
  }
}
String userProvidersString = StringUtils.join(userProviders, ",");

-Chris