[Building Sakai] My Sakai Developer Scripts Updated to GIT

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Dec 31 09:53:35 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am sure that you already know we moved Sakai from SVN to GitHub yesterday!

https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai

For those of you who use my Sakai scripts to avoid reading developer documentation, I have a new copy of the scripts in github - and upgraded to be flexible both for developer productivity and to set up nightly servers.

https://github.com/csev/sakai-scripts

Take a look at the README.md file - I added a few more convenience scripts and made it so it does MySql by default instead of HSQLDB.

I have tested it on Macintosh/MAMP and on Ubuntu Linux.  You are welcome to play with it and send me Pull requests if it needs work (which it certainly does).

Hope you find it useful.

/Chuck