[Building Sakai] Anyody know how to set up sakai for JetBrains IntelliJ ?

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Sat Dec 27 08:49:45 PST 2014

Hi -

    Just for laughs, I tried to import sakai-10 into IntelliJ, but the
exercise proved not be be so funny.  IntelliJ attempts to
create a sub-project for every pom.  I was wondering - is anybody is
using IntelliJ for sakai development ?  Is there anything out there
on how to do so ?

                                                         - George Pipkin
                                                             U.Va.