[Building Sakai] portal work broken some tools

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Dec 16 16:17:20 PST 2014

I don't know - I can't reproduce any problem with Profile - could you be more specific as to how to reproduce.

Trunk has been inlining Profile2 for a long time now - turns out that inlining is actually more likely to break a tool than switching the outer navigation to Morpheus.

If you can show me how to reproduce - I will dig in and figure out what is broken.

/Chuck