[Building Sakai] Getting error on annoouncment for student in site-"no session established no tool session established error "

Pravin G praving at leotechnosoft.net
Mon Dec 15 05:30:30 PST 2014

Hi Neal,

I will try to explain what I have done so far.

-Actions performed by Admin user

1.       Created a project site from School site setup  .

2.       Then create a user under user section.

3.       Assigned user to this created project site with role admin(so this user will acts as a site admin).

-Actions performed by site admin user :

1.       Login with to sakai , able to see added project site assigned to him ,including  My Workspace . Able to access all site tools .

2.       Created users as student(including parent), teacher.

-Login as site admin or teacher or admin  :

ü  Able to see 2 tabs at homepage as My workspace & assigned site .

ü  Able to see tools on My Workspace home page like calendar,Message,Recent announcement .

ü  Able to see similar tools in site home page also.

Login as Student:

ü  Able to see 2 tabs at homepage as My workspace & assigned site .

ü  Able to see tools on My Workspace home page like calendar,Message,Recent announcement .

ü  Able to see similar tools in site home page also. Only no session established no tool session established error displays under Recent announcement iframe.

ü  Able to see recent announcement successfully in My Workspace home page.

This error comes for every  site assigned for any student user only.

I am wondering as I debugged, got to know that all tools displaying on home page like site information display, calnder,chat messages, Recent announcement comes from the same code .

Please let me know if you need anything more explanation.

Thanks ,

-

Pravin