[Building Sakai] Getting error on annoouncment for student in site-"no session established no tool session established error "

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 15 04:55:29 PST 2014

I'm not aware of a problem like this in 2.9.x . It would have been a
blocker bug, I assume.

>I have created a site , created site-Admin, then by using siteadmin,
created users like teacher,student etc.

It sounds like this is an issue in the synoptic view in the Home page of a
particular site? What do you mean that you created a "site-Admin"?  Was
this a course site or a project site you created? How did you create it?

It sounds like :
Announcements in a site work fine
Announcements synoptic view on My Workspace works fine
Announcements synoptic view within a course or project site does not work
for the student/access role?

Please provide a step-by-step way to reproduce the issue and I'll try it on
Sakai 2.9.x .

Thanks,
Neal