[Building Sakai] Sakai tools and Terracotta

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Dec 9 10:51:06 PST 2014

Hi,

I configured Terracotta and linked it with sakai.
The default seeting doesn't work. We should add the SESSIONS value to the list of value to be replicated.

When added both the indicated SESSIONS and PERFORMANCES, it works.

When I disable a node, the whole session transfers to the other next available node.

However, when I am on Resources tool, is a bug.
The other tools are working fine.

Should we add values of each tool in the CLUSTER config?

I'm using sakai 10.2

Yours,
Alaa

Sent from Samsung Mobile.