[Building Sakai] qa10/nightly2 config

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Dec 8 10:10:15 PST 2014

The properties for nightly2 instance currently are in
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/nightly/build-scripts/

It typically uses a local.properties or sakai.properties file. I believe
:8081 is the maint-rel. You'd have to look at the server.xml in those
directories to find which port it's running on.

The server listed as trunk experimental (8085) also adds in the
experimental.sakai.properties on top of any properties which may be in that
directory from
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/config/trunk/configuration/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/config/bundle/

We're in the process of setting up new servers and will put the properties
used (aside from the secure ones) on github in a project here:
https://github.com/sakaiproject. I should be able to have qa10.longsight
use the same process and will update for those too.

Generally we won't want to leave properties which differ from the defaults
on through these overrides on anything except for the experimental, because
it's better to change it in code if we want to have it changed.