[Building Sakai] Samigo questions ordering!

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Mon Dec 8 05:51:55 PST 2014

Hi,

I must apologize for this, i didn't see the numbers next to questions.

Thank you so much Neal.

Besides, when can we have a release of the 10.3?

Are all the patches on trunk be included in that release?
I'm referring specifically to the email duplication issue.

Yours,
Alaa

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Yes, I was able to reorder the questions in an assessment which I created.

There is a question number next to each question. To reorder I changed a question to a different number and it is reordered.

I also created a pool and brought the questions into the pool and was able to reorder by changing the numbering of the questions.

Cheers,
Neal