[Building Sakai] Samigo questions ordering!

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 8 05:42:24 PST 2014

Hi Alaa,

Yes, I was able to reorder the questions in an assessment which I created.

There is a question number next to each question. To reorder I changed a
question to a different number and it is reordered.

I also created a pool and brought the questions into the pool and was able
to reorder by changing the numbering of the questions.

Cheers,
Neal