[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton & Sakai 10.1

Jesus Federico jesus at blindsidenetworks.com
Fri Dec 5 11:33:53 PST 2014

Hi Leon,

I can see you are also working this issue in the BigBlueButton mailing
list.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/bigbluebutton-users/U4DE-c1tkBk/g4MHJbH_YHQJ

As this is nothing related to Sakai and or the bbb-tool but with
BigBlueButton by itself I would keep following up with Fred. No one better
than him to respond this questions.

Regards,

Jesus Federico