[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton & Sakai 10.1

Leon Vergottini leonv at cornerstone.ac.za
Thu Dec 4 20:20:27 PST 2014

Hi All

We have recently upgrade to Sakai 10.1 and installed the latest
BigBlueButton with its meeting tool.

At the moment everything work perfectly, however WebRTC keeps returning
Error 1002, Could not make a Websocket connection. I have trolled the logs
of the BigBlueButton server and I do not see any error message.

I have also opened the ports as suggested by the BBB installation documents.
The same question has been posted to BBB forum as well.

Any ideas or pointers to resolve the issue?

Kind Regards

Leon