[Building Sakai] 2.9.3 Source - Missing Dependancies and POM Errors

Ryan VanDyke ryan.vandyke at kratosdefense.com
Thu Aug 28 11:02:59 PDT 2014

The security issues turned out to be a problem with https. When I switched to a private network I was able to resolve it. Still was unable to grab a lot of dependencies though.  I’m using Maven 3.2.3 now instead of 2 and have switched my focus to sakai 10.1 source instead. Thanks for the help on this! I have another question though I’m going to post on a new thread with a different subject.

Ryan