[Building Sakai] 2.9.3 Source - Missing Dependancies and POM Errors

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Aug 27 07:41:37 PDT 2014

Hi Ryan,

If it would help, I can search Jira to identify the fixes that went into
2.9.x after the 2.9.3 tag. That might give you a better comfort level
using the branch, which if you are not going to Sakai 10, sounds like
what the devs are recommending. (The main recommendation is to go to
Sakai 10.1).

Cheers,

Neal