[Building Sakai] WebDav problem on Mac with Cyberduck

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Aug 22 03:42:13 PDT 2014

We have been also reported about this issue with Cyberduck
uploading/downloading links.

FYI, Cyberduck Google Group seems to be quite active and the project
leader quite supportive. If you have a detailed report of the problem,
maybe you could request for help there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cyberduck

I have found a track with a fixed issue similar to this at:

https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/7852

but I am not sure if the fix is added to 4.5 neither if it is the same
issue.

Hope it helps.
Best regards.