[Building Sakai] Conditional Release on Lessons

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 21 04:41:35 PDT 2014

Hi Miguel,

There is a Sakai Lessons Enhancement project in which you might be
interested, if you are not already aware.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Lessons+Enhancement+Project

The purpose is to improve the user experience of the Lessons tool. You
might want to keep tabs on this project as it progresses.

Cheers,
Neal