[Building Sakai] BasicLTI Tool Placement Configuration

ANISH GOYAL anish.goyal at rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 19 10:26:30 PDT 2014

Hey all,

Does anyone know how to get to basiclti's "edit.jsp" in order to set the
gradebook for a tool? (Tool Placement Configuration Screen).

I've been testing switching various flags in IMSBLTIPortlet.xml, but none
seem to enable configuration settings for when the tool is added to a site.

The idea is that the user should be able to select a gradebook item for a
tool. I have verified that the outcomes setting is being correctly parsed
as "true" - so the screen, as well as the option *should* appear.

Thanks,
Anish