[Building Sakai] Which tool is writing to /home/null folder

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Aug 19 08:20:07 PDT 2014

This happens if you don't set a
bodyPathDeleted at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService. It's a
feature of 10 that allows you to have a trash folder. The default was
incorrectly set.
This was fixed for trunk in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1286

So that if you don't have it set, there is no backup folder. To fix this,
you'd want to set this property and move all of those files into there. Or
just pick up this patch and leave it disabled.