[Building Sakai] WebDAV and LDAP configuration

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:12:50 PDT 2014

Hello All,

After Sakai2.9.3 upgrade, we are experiencing WebDAV connection issue from
one of app servers. We confirm that there is no firewall issue from both
ends. We have three clustered Sakai app nodes behind one apache server as a
load balancer. LDAP is used to authenticate WebDAV users, while CAS is for
login.
I did not configure the current systems so that I would like to revisit the
WebDAV connection with Sakai  in order to resolve this issue. However, I
cannnot find some useful documentations and I am wondering whether some
experienced experts guide me where I can find them or where I need to start
to check.
Thank you in advance.