[Building Sakai] Creating HTML Document in Resource Too Sakai 10.x

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Mon Aug 11 07:19:56 PDT 2014

Well I set the property /content.useMimeMagic=false and did not help/

Applying the patch did not help either.
I went to truck QA server over the weekend  and somehow my browser
attempts to download the file instead of displaying it
As far as Sakai 10 QA serverrs concerned it is hard to tell which one is
the latest. I tried the indiana QA server had the same download effect.
http://qa3-us.sakaiproject.org:8086/portal/site/83596984-e77b-4288-ac90-61fcea9212c1/page/009bdc27-7fbc-4fee-8a4c-6a8db76bcd4f

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer& Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson