[Building Sakai] Creating HTML Document in Resource Too Sakai 10.x

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Aug 8 20:15:14 PDT 2014

Yeah, I think we'd need some more info though it sounds like the issue is
filed as

But it looks like it's working on trunk.

It's likely it's something with content type interpretation. This should
have been fixed by
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1235 right before 10.0 was out in
a very late breaking RC.

I feel like there was probably an edge case it missed. This patch below
contributed by Jacques is planned for 10.x (10.1) as soon as it's it's QA'd
in trunk (blocker for 10.1) and fixes this check and improves the
performance. I've tested locally and it passes the unit test so I think
it's good to go.
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1281

If you set
*content.useMimeMagic=false *
does it work any better for now? (Or apply the patch on KNL-1281)