[Building Sakai] ck edit file browser

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 08:51:54 PDT 2014

Thanks.

Would you suggest anything that could be usefully done to the current browser to “make it better”?

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.