[Building Sakai] Announcements tool in My Workspace Sorting issue on Sakai 2.9.3

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:15:48 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Sakai version: 2.9.3
Site: My Workspace
Tool: Announcements
OS: Windows 7, Mac 10.9
Browsers: All
Functionality: trying to sort list of announcements by "Subject", "Saved
By" and "Modified Date"

Looks like "Subject", "Saved By" and "Modified Date" are sorted
chronically. Sorting by "Modified Date" seems work fine. However, I expect
the names under "Saved By" are in alphabetical order by first name or by
last name. I also expect the titles under "Subject" are in alphabetical
order, too.
I am wondering whether these are expected behaviors or bugs. Thank you in
advance.