[Building Sakai] FYI - 419 Jira issues closed - Major and Minor priority

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 28 10:06:50 PDT 2014

FYI

Per our discussion on the Sakai Core team call, I've closed out 419
issues using this query:

category = Sakai AND status = Resolved AND resolution = Fixed AND
priority in (Major, Minor) AND "2.9 Status" is EMPTY and "10 status" is
empty AND fixVersion in ( "10.0-qa01", "10.0-qa02", "10.0-qa03")

I have a backup spreadsheet with a list of all the issues closed. I'm
happy to share the spreadsheet with whoever would like a copy.

The rationale is that all the Major and Minor issues with 10 status of
empty (not needing a merge) and fix version of QA03 or before, are
issues which were fixed at the time when we branched Sakai 10. The 2.9
status being empty indicates that there was no plan to merge these
issues into the 2.9 release (to update 2.9.x or potentially for a 2.9.4
release).

Thanks,
Neal

--