[Building Sakai] MOTD permissions

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 06:36:24 PDT 2014

Um, I am close to being stumped!

Clicking on the user on /announcement/channel/!site/motd page has the 'author' role ticked and the status set to Active.

We have just checked whether we have added any custom code to support this process and I can confirm we haven't. Ours all works fine on Sakai 2.8.

The last suggestion from Matthew here at Oxford, (which to my ears sounds a cast-iron 100% cert,) is that you need to flush the caches via the memory tool in Admin Workspace. Please say you haven't already tried this!

adaqm

--
Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.