[Building Sakai] Samigo: Using <object/> tag in question text

Shoji Kajita kajita.shoji.5z at kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 24 07:25:13 PDT 2014

Hi Matt,

At Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:46:29 -0400,
Matthew Jones wrote:
> That's great Shoji. As Sam mentioned you can get an updated file, or update
> this file if you find some things are still being blocked. Running 2.9.3
> you might be a little out of date with this XML file. So you can just put
> it in your ${sakai.home}/antisamy/low-security-policy.xml directory with
> the properties file and it will pick up the more updated version.
> Here is the most updated version:
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/trunk/kernel-impl/src/main/resources/antisamy/low-security-policy.xml

I checked out the newest low-security-policy.xml and confirmed that I
get the same results. I mean I didn't have to change the xml file to
save the <object/> (not sanitized).

I think the current default for Sakai 2.9.3

content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=false

should be

content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=true

to comply with the comments:

# Default: true in 2.9.x and below (do not use AntiSamy), false in 2.10.x and above (use AntiSamy)

Anyway, we have solved our issue:-)

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Shoji