[Building Sakai] help - video integration

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Apr 23 10:52:48 PDT 2014

Ahh, the VLC that people use to play downloaded movies with!  No, that's a
player for media and not a server-side streaming product.

The most common products I see in this community are Kaltura and
Sharestream.  Here is a discussion of the products generally available on
the EDUCAUSE CIO list:

http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=CIO;Uir2aw;20120506143303%2B0000