[Building Sakai] Uploading files to Resources via RESTful API?

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 14 18:42:26 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

It would be great if you could put your PDF on the mobile confluence page. Yes I've been looking at the /direct/describe.
Back to my first question, are you aware of anyone working on developing the REST web services for uploading a file to the Resources Tool? Is that in the plan for Keitai?

thanks,
Lydia