[Building Sakai] Selectively Alowing Javascrip in the WYSIWYG Editor

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Thu Apr 10 11:23:00 PDT 2014

Hi,
     Is there any way in Sakai 10 to allow Javascript from
selected/enumerated list of domain? such as js.schoo.edu?  I am not sure
if same origin policy is being violated in this case.
I am looking into this to embed videos and to address other local
integration avenues.
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer& Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson