[Building Sakai] count site unique visit

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:21:09 PDT 2014

hello,

SST_SITEVISITS has total_visits and total_unique column.
I am wondering how these results can be counted.
I know SST_SITEVISITS data comes from SAKAI_EVENT and SESSION. Can anybody
tell me the exact query for these results?

One of our instructors does not use sitestats tool but he would like to
know the unique site visit result for the certain timeframe.

Which event do I need to count from SAKAI_EVENT in order to get the same
total_visits and total_unique results?

Thank you in advance.