[Building Sakai] CKEditor Version in Sakai 10

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Apr 9 11:35:31 PDT 2014

It's just an old file. Please file a JIRA and assign it to me.

Sakai 10.0 qa05 uses CKEditor 4.3.1.

Sakai trunk uses CKEditor 4.3.4.

The next version of Sakai 10.0 should use CKEditor 4.3.4.  I've been really
impressed with CKEditor and have been finding it the most enjoyable
rich-text editor to work with.

-Sam