[Building Sakai] Chat Portal issue or it is by design ?

Alexandre Balleste alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Mon Apr 7 08:42:48 PDT 2014

It must be an issue. The chat is designed to read the conversations from
the local storage of the browser each time the users changes of site or
a tool.

Best regards ,

Alex

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130