[Building Sakai] CASifying Sakai: blank page after CAS login

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:59:15 PDT 2014

Thank you for your reply and I attached both web.xml
(login/login-tool/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/) and pom.xml
(./login/login-tool/tool/) and

the answer for the first question: So Sakai and CAS are both using the
domain webauth.claremontmckenna.edu?
NO
Sakai has sakai.claremont.edu
CAS has webauth.claremont.edu (I got the instruction from our CAS
developers to replace webauth.claremontmckenna.edu with webauth
claremont.edu)

Thank you very much.