[Building Sakai] Do any schools use multiple grading bases in the same gradebook ?

Joshua Swink jswink at ucmerced.edu
Mon Sep 30 14:09:32 PDT 2013

At UC Merced we use several grading scales, such as: Letter (A-F), Pass/Not
Pass (P/NP), and Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (S/U). Different students in
the same site can use different scales. The "Course Grade Options" page has
been modified to display all of these at once, so the instructor can set
the Minimum %s. The validator for course grades has also been modified to
check the grading scale of each student and determine whether the entered
grade is in that scale.

So, it sounds pretty similar.

Josh