[Building Sakai] Any German I18N/L10N work done?

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Sep 27 08:34:44 PDT 2013

Hi Cris:

Thanks for your reply and this very encouraging information.

UVa would like to help get the German translations into Sakai, and we could start by adding them here, updating as needed (we are running 2.9.1) for the tools we use here.  Then, contributing them back to Sakai.

We'd like to take you up on your offer to send us the German translations you have.  Also, if there is any open Sakai JIRA that applies to this effort, please let me know and we will update it.

Thanks very much!
Cynthia Gast
UVa Sakai development team
cmw6s at virginia.edu