[Building Sakai] Any German I18N/L10N work done?

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Fri Sep 27 08:20:31 PDT 2013

Pearson donated a lot of translations in various jira tickets a while
back.  Among the languages donated were German.  Unfortunately each
module had to be individually committed by the maintainer.  And because
Pearson was donating several translations at once, I uploaded them all
as one .tar bundle.  Unfortunately, some of the translations were not
accepted (e.g., French), which has caused the entire process to slow down.

I don't know how to get the German files committed to Sakai quicker, but
if someone is interested, they can email me and I'll try to provide the
files I have.

Our translations were based on 2.9.x, and there are a couple of tools
where we've made substantial modifications, so the translations might
not be a one-to-one match for those tools (mostly gradebook, but some
differences in samigo too).

---- Cris J H