[Building Sakai] Including negative point value to "Multiple Choice" questions

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Tue Sep 24 03:39:34 PDT 2013

Hi all

Since some people have supported the feature request explained above in
the mail which has the subject 'Including negative point value to
"Multiple Choice" questions', we have moved ahead and created two
Jiras(contributed patches are included):

  - SAM-2212 <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2212> "Including
negative point value to "Multiple Correct, Single Selection" questions":

                Contributed patches for trunk and 2.9.x are included
within this Jira and mail, files: MCSS_2.9.x.patch, MCSS_Trunk.patch

  - SAM-2213 <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2213> "Including
negative point value to "Multiple Correct, Multiple Selection" questions":

                Contributed patches for trunk and 2.9.x are included
within this Jira and mail, files: MCMS_2.9.x.patch, MCMS_Trunk_(All or
Nothing).patch,
                MCMS_Trunk_(Right Less Wrong).patch

Thanks!
Raúl