[Building Sakai] Including negative point value to "Multiple Choice" questions

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Tue Sep 3 07:50:29 PDT 2013

Sounds reasonable. +1

From: Alex Ballesté <alexandre.balleste at udl.cat<mailto:alexandre.balleste at udl.cat>>
Date: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:25 AM
To: Sakai-Dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Including negative point value to "Multiple Choice" questions

I would like to have it too.

+1

On 09/03/2013 09:24 AM, Diego del Blanco Orobitg wrote:
+1

2013/9/2 RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS <raulsv at um.es<mailto:raulsv at um.es>>
Hi all

It's Raúl from University of Murcia. We would like to know your opinion
about the following Samigo's feature request:

Including the negative point value to "Multiple Correct, Single
Selection" and "Multiple Correct, Multiple Selection" (both Right Less
Wrong and All or Nothing) questions. Taking into account that "Multiple
Choice, Single Correct" questions allow negative point value we see no
reason why "Multiple Correct, Single Selection" and
"Multiple Correct, Multiple Selection" (both Right Less Wrong and All or
Nothing) questions cannot allow the negative point value.

We have developed patches which include this functionality either for
trunk and for 2.9.x. During the last two years we have been using this
new functionality in production without any problems.

What do you think about it? Should this feature be considered and
included into trunk? If you agree we could open new Jiras to talk about
it and keep the conversation moving.

Thanks in advance,
Raúl

Diego del Blanco Orobitg
Tutordemia IT & Training Manager
Apereo LATAM Representative

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
=====================
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Analista/Programador

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130

AVÍS LEGAL
Aquest missatge pot contindre informació privada o confidencial, i s'adreça exclusivament a la persona destinatària. Si l'heu rebut per error, comuniqueu-nos-ho i destruïu-lo, i tingueu present que no teniu autorització per fer-ne cap ús.

LEGAL NOTICE
This message may contain private or confidential information, and is addressed exclusively to its intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it. Please bear in mind that you are not authorized to use it for any purposes.

AVISO LEGAL
Este mensaje puede contener información privada o confidencial, y va dirigido exclusivamente a la persona destinataria. Si lo ha recibido por error, comuníquenoslo y destrúyalo, y recuerde que en ningún caso tiene autorización para utilizarlo.

AVERTIMENT LEGAL
Aqueste messatge pòt conténer d'informacion privada o confidenciala, e s¿adreça sonque a la persona destinatària. Se l¿avètz recebut per causa erronèa, vos demandam d'o nos far saber e de lo destrusir immediatament, e vos remembram qu'avètz pas cap d'autorizacion per l'utilizar per qué que siá.