[Building Sakai] edit site information error

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:38:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

Please post the entire catalina.out from Tomcat startup to after the error.
There is probably more. Also, paste directly into email, not a Word doc,
its easier to read and format.

For 2, yes site alias are just a convenience thing so you can say 'Go to my
site at http://sakai.server/portal/site/mysite' instead of
http://sakai.server/portal/site/82dceba4-33ce-5851-acf7-13ee226fef61, the
actual URL you see in the address bar doesn't permanently change.

cheers,
Steve