[Building Sakai] page order double click issue

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:03:16 PDT 2013

Does anybody have a user's complaint regarding double click issue on page
order in Site Info?

We are currently using Sakai 2.8 and IE10, Chrome 29 and Safari 5.1.7 on
Windows 7 requires our users to double click in order to change a light
bulb on the page order in Site Info. This feature can be activated and
deactivated with a single click of FF 23. I hope somebody could share their
resolution for this issue with us and thank you in advance.