[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.2 and later Web Content Tool

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:39:58 PDT 2013

Hello Charles:

At UVa we are currently running Sakai 2.9.1 with local modifications.  We are interested in the "new and improved Web Content, Home, and Site Information Tool" you describe.

I've reviewed https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-12563, which also cites https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23195 and https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23224 as dependencies.

Would you expect patches created from the 2.9.x merged changes from these 3 JIRAs to be what we'd need to back-port this to 2.9.1?

Thanks for any comments,
Cynthia Gast, UVa Sakai Development Team